You are here
Cloud based management for AMF networks
Allied Telesis Management Framework (AMF) is a scalable network management platform. It supports Allied Telesis switching, firewall, and wireless products, as well as a wide range of third-party devices—including video surveillance cameras and IP phones—for truly inclusive network automation.
AMF Cloud offers all of the functionality of integrated hardware-based management, with the advantages of private or public cloud access and flexibility. AMF Cloud allows the AMF Master and/or Controller to be virtual appliances, rather than integrated into an Allied Telesis switch or firewall.
Powerful benefits include:
- Flexible deployment with private or public cloud installation—use your own local server, or deploy fully online with Amazon web services.
- Scalable for any size network, with multiple licensing options.
- Lower cost of entry with no dedicated hardware requirements.
- Reduce costs with simple pay-as-you-go.
- Web-based interface for remote network monitoring and management—anywhere, anytime.
- Peace of mind networking with a full back-up stored in the cloud.
- Eco-friendly—cloud deployment requires no rack space, cooling or power.