You are here
24/7 monitoring and proactive reporting improves service quality and maximizes reliability, while reducing the overall cost of IT service delivery.
Maximize reliability. Protect your investment.
Meeting client expectations is essential to business health. This requires optimal network performance and responsiveness, resulting in costly overhead in the form of in-house network operations and management. These dynamic, highly distributed business applications run on a complex mix of physical, virtual, on-premises and on-demand (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) infrastructures.
Improved service, reduced cost
With Net.Monitor, service quality is dramatically improved while reducing the costs of IT service delivery. Allied Telesis makes this possible using proven industry methodologies for monitoring and fault-managing today’s IT infrastructures, both for traditional data centers and newer virtualization and cloud offerings. Our three-tiered suite of advanced, web-based services focuses on providing network monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution and optimization of today’s modern IP, optical, wireless, circuit-switched and cloud networks to ensure dependable network performance for a company of any size and need.
Allied Telesis provides unified network monitoring, fault management and performance optimization capabilities through single-pane-of-glass visibility for efficient network operations. Our expert technicians, advanced monitoring technology, service procedures and real-time reporting remotely monitor your networks, proactively identifying network failures and fault conditions.
Net.Monitor delivers increased network service levels and resource utilization using a proactive approach to tie network performance data to topology with baseline and threshold management, including:
- Trends and analysis
- Sophisticated SLA reporting
- Insights required to ensure SLAs are met, including bandwidth, CPU performance trending, and more
- Automated, intelligent reporting that produces actionable information and reduces response time
Managing your complex networks so you can manage your business
Allied Telesis Net.Monitor is more than a service offering. It’s a solution to the problems and issues facing today’s network management organizations, offering complete visibility and control of infrastructure and adapability for new initiatives — like cloud computing.
With Net.Monitor, you can concentrate on your core business while Allied Telesis applies years of knowledge and experience to manage your network. We support network equipment from multiple vendors and carriers, providing the flexibility you need to support your growing networks.
Business requirements now drive operational objectives for network architecture and operations teams. Key benefits of Net.Monitor include:
- Increased revenue opportunity by enhancing network availability and performance
- Reduced expense by improving resource utilization (people and infrastructure)
- Reduced liability and risk by delivering compliant and secure networks
- Proven accountability for meeting and reporting on SLAs
- Managing change effectively and efficiently without disruption
- Accelerated problem resolution
- Reduced operational costs of recruiting, training and retaining skilled operational personal
The Net.Monitor service unifies fault, availability, and performance management by providing:
- Unified monitoring to monitor network status and servers to assure service quality
- Advanced fault management to isolate and analyze, and enable faster resolution
- Resource utilization reporting and service-level insight
- Trending and root cause analysis to help identify trends that may cause outages, and alerts sent when key thresholds are exceeded - so problems can be identified and corrected before they become outages
- Alert escalation and flexible notification options that can be configured to automatically generate reports based on a broad range of criteria
- Monitoring and compliance reporting based on SLAs
- Network topology creation delivering intuitive, visual network diagrams
- Scheduling during business hours and around the clock
- Automatic correlated physical and virtual environment displays speed issue
Supports monitoring of all network devices and services including: switches, routers, wireless infrastructure, firewalls, servers, virtual machines, applications and much more.