You are here
The broad portfolio of Allied Telesis wireless products provides customers with high performance and low operating costs. Optimized for deployment across most environments, Allied Telesis wireless solutions are ideal for every application — from convention centers and sporting arenas and stadiums to large hospitals and campus environments. Innovative technology and advanced software features meet the demands of todays unified networks, delivering high performance and security, superior managability and reduced total cost of ownership.
The Extricom™ Series wireless LAN system delivers the highest levels of performance and scalability while providing seamless mobility for environments such as conference centers, sporting arenas and warehouses to deliver a superior experience for users under challenging conditions. For schools and SMB organizations considering a wireless solution, the AlliedView Cloud-Managed WLAN solution reduces the complexity of deploying and managing your wireless environment - particularly if it is geographically dispersed. And for organizations considering a more traditional unified wireless achitecture, the Unified Wireless solution delivers the coverage, performance and security demanded by todays enterprize organizations.
The Extricom Series WLAN system incorporates multiple breakthrough innovations that raise the bar for WLAN performance, flexibility, and ease of ownership. Based on Channel Blanket™, a groundbreaking architectural design, it delivers a solution that is fully IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac-compliant, but changes all of the paradigms about the Wi-Fi experience.
- Provides very high throughput, by providing better coverage, eliminating co-channel interference and maximizing wireless spectrum usage
- Provides stable, reliable performance with industry-leading noise immunity and multiple uplinks, even in environments that render classic WLAN architectures ineffective
- Easy to deploy and maintain, without the complexities of RF cell planning
- Delivers seamless client mobility via blankets of RF coverage that are unmatched in the industry
- Built for enterprise triple play (video, data, voice), without performance trade-offs.
To learn more about the power of Channel Blanket™ wireless visit the Extricom Series Microsite.
The Extricom Series WLAN system is based on UltraThin™ WLAN access points that are directly connected and fed from a central switch, the “brains” of the system. The WLAN switches orchestrate the users’ network access and authentication, AP association, traffic and traffic load balancing, band steering, as well as all QoS and security. Each such WLAN access point and switch network provides several Channel Blankets, making it possible, among other things, to maximize the data bandwidth available per user.
Cloud Based Systems
The Allied Telesis Cloud-Managed WLAN simplifies the complexity of networking and supports management of hundreds, or even thousands of branch sites which are geographically dispersed.
Zero-touch provisioning immediately brings up the Cloud-enabled access points once connected to the network, then the AlliedView™ Cloud becomes the single point of management for configuration, monitoring and reporting.
Key advantages are:
- Secure and resilient performance
- Intuitive network management
- User and group management (multi-tenancy)
- Real-time RF monitoring to make the best use of WiFi coverage for multiple locations
- Scheduled network-wide operations
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Allied Telesis wireless access points feature IEEE 802.11n technology, improving bandwidth, efficiency and robustness. These devices may operate in standalone, clustering, or companion mode with a wireless controller, thereby meeting Enterprise business needs.
Wireless LAN Controllers
Allied Telesis WLAN Controllers are the single point of management for the operation, administration, and maintenance of all access points in an Enterprise.
Key features include:
- Simplified Plug and Play access ports
- RF management and control
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System
- Security safeguards
- Seamless mobility
- Client location tracking
- Graphic visualization
The WLAN controller is available as either a hardware appliance or hosted software for Cloud-based applications.