A high-performing and scalable family of switches for today’s demanding network requirements - providing excellent resiliency and reliability for network core and distributed solutions. JITC approved for U.S. defense network deployments and OpenFlow v1.3-certified for advanced SDN.
- Build a robust network core or distributed solutions with the ability to stack up to 8 units using VCStack™
- Create resilient, distributed backbones that are easy to manage with long-distance stacking
- Load-sharing, hot-swappable power supplies enable maximum uptime and minimal maintenance
- Flexible deployment options with Gigabit copper, fiber and PoE models with 10G and 40G uplinks
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF)
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- EPSRing and G.8032 ERPS for fast-failover resilient ring networks
- Market-leading SDN with industry certified OpenFlow v1.3
- Continuous Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for non-stop power delivery
- Active Fiber Monitoring for secure fiber networks
Read the article written by Google engineers on deploying SDN in the Enterprise using OpenFlow and DevOps.