- Enable today’s smart buildings with flexible PoE to connect and power devices such as high-resolution security cameras, wireless APs, lighting controllers, and more
- Flexible deployment of network edge switches and IoT devices, with PoE pass-through that powers both the edge switch and connected end-points
- Provide PoE capacity and resilience with triple external PSUs available for distribution switches, while also simplifying UPS power redundancy of the network
- Extend network layout, with IoT devices able to be connected and powered up to 200 meters from the PoE distribution source
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF)
- AlliedWare Plus™ Enterprise-class operating system
- 90W PoE++ per port (x320-10GH) for high power devices, or for powering the x320-11GPT and its connected devices with PoE pass-through
- 30W PoE+ per port (x320-11GPT) for connecting and powering end devices
- Continuous PoE maximizes end-point connectivity
- Fanless design for high-reliability and silent operation
- DIN rail mount supports flexible deployment in ceilings, and other building spaces
Certifications and Compliance
Run by the IPv6 Forum, the IPv6 Ready certification is intended to demonstrate conformance to IPv6 standards and validate interoperability of IPv6 products.
TAA compliance is mandatory for US Government purchases and ensures that products are manufactured only in the USA or other approved countries.
Product information for the x320 Series Gigabit Layer 3 PoE++/PoE Pass-through Switches.
The Autonomous Management Framework (AMF) is a suite of features that combine to simplify network management across all supported network equipment from the core to the edge.