Two doctors or men in lab coats walking through a hospital lobby

Healthcare Solutions

As connected care continues to grow, Allied Telesis is here to make sure you're delivering the most secure and reliable solutions to your healthcare network.

The biggest causes of healthcare data breaches in 2018 were hacking/IT incidents (43.29%) and unauthorized access/disclosures (39.18%), which together accounted for 82.47% of all data breaches reported in 2018.

HIPAA Journal 2019

Demand for healthcare services is outpacing the ability of service providers to see patients and provide high-quality personal care.

What can your company do to stay ahead of the ever-evolving trends in Healthcare?

A Healthcare Success

Hospital Adds Non-Stop Network to Guarantee Patient Safety and Satisfaction

Allied Telesis exceeded our expectations. We are happy with their support and we have benefited from our close working relationship with Allied Telesis. They have always responded to us promptly and we are happy to recommend them.

Mr. Kenneth Khong

Information & Communication Technologies

Sunway Medical Centre

dark crosshatch texture pattern

Find Products

Allied Telesis offers a variety of products and solutions to customize your healthcare network.

Find Your Healthcare Reseller

Locate a retailer in your area that can provide Allied Telesis products.

Join our healthcare mailing list

Speak with a network expert today.

Your regional sales rep is here to answer your questions and provide professional guidance.