Stackable 10 Gigabit Intelligent Switches
The Allied Telesis x550 Series of stackable 10 Gigabit Layer 3 switches feature advanced resiliency and capacity coupled with effortless management, to meet the needs of even the most demanding network core and distribution applications.
- Build a resilient network core or distribution solution with the ability to stack multiple units using VCStack™.
- Expand network reach while keeping simple operation in distributed environments with long-distance stacking.
- Flexible deployment with a choice of 16 x 1G/10G copper ports or 16 x 1G/10G SFP+ slots, or a mix of both, alongside two 40G uplinks.
- Support high-speed wireless networking with 2.5G Ethernet connectivity to 802.11ac Wave2 access points.*
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Allied Telesis Management Framework (AMF).
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRing™) supports resilient high-speed ring-based networks
- SDN-ready with OpenFlow v1.3
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for connecting and powering endpoints*
- sFlow enables network performance monitoring and optimization
* x550-18XSPQ model available late 2017