Allied Telesis confirms its commitment to Channel Partners at 2023 EMEA Partner Conference
London, UK – 16 March, 2023 – Allied Telesis, a global leader in connectivity solutions and intelligent networking tools, has concluded its 30th EMEA Partner Conference and Awards, which were held from the 23rd to the 25th of February in Porto, Portugal. Over 60 Partners from across Europe and the Middle East joined members of the Allied Telesis management team including Dr Sachie Oshima, CEO and Chair of Allied Telesis, and Tim Hopkins, Chief Operating Officer of Allied Telesis.
At the conference, delegates were updated on the latest Allied Telesis Wi-Fi 6 solutions, which are ready for tomorrow’s emerging needs; the launch of Auger, a new remote IT infrastructure monitoring service; and all upcoming Channel Marketing activities planned for 2023. Delegates also heard from Graham Peck, Data Security Manager at Leeds United Football Club who emphasized the importance of working together with Allied Telesis Platinum Partner, Netprotocol and Allied Telesis, who deliver a secure and resilient network offering excellent performance and peace of mind.
The morning conference was concluded by Dr Oshima who confirmed her commitment to all delegates “As Chair and CEO, I am committed to increasing the global presence and growing the market share at Allied Telesis. I am committed to supporting our partnerships and strengthening our relationships. I am committed to developing quality networking solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations and anticipate market needs. I am committed to finding new markets where our products command value and this is my pledge.” said Dr Oshima.
The Partner Awards were presented by Dr Oshima and Tim Hopkins. The winners were:
- ESC Belgium, Fastest Growing Partner of the Year – Belgium
- BRS Networks Baltic AS, Partner of the Year – Estonia
- ITNI, Project of the Year and Best Performance – France
- Inducio GmbH, Partner of the Year – Germany
- m² IT Solutions, Innovation Partner of the Year – Germany
- CompData, New Partner of the Year – Germany
- Ingram Miro, PAN EMEA Distributor of the Year
- Syscom Distributions, Regional Value-Added Distributor of the Year – Middle East
- ICSNet, Partner of the year – Romania
- Lineas y Cables, Partner of the Year – Spain
- Telex, Special Loyalty Award – Spain
- Grupo Portillo, Project of the Year – Spain
- Esprinet Iberica, Regional Distributor of the Year - Spain
- G4S, Project of the Year - UK
- Holker, Partner of the Year - UK
- Lloret, New Partner of the Year - UK
Following the conference, Partners were given a city tour of Porto before enjoying a Gala Dinner at the famous Graham’s Wine Cellar.